The safety and health of our customers and staff is our top priority.
With the worst of the COVID-19 pandemic behind us, we have an opportunity to get back to a new sense of normalcy. We continue to monitor guidelines and advisories from public authorities and will update our safety policies as needed.
Please keep in mind that these guidelines may change based on future advisories.
- If You Are Sick, or Have Been Exposed to a Sick Person, Please Be Considerate and Stay Home: If you feel sick or have been in contact with a sick person or anyone who has been infected by COVID-19, please stay at home. In the event of a COVID exposure, please notify email@example.com.
- Masks and Social Distancing: We encourage mask wearing in the Clubhouse and social distancing of 6 feet or more on the court and off the court. Please follow social distancing signage and designations.
- Temperature Check Before Play Is Encouraged and Screening Questions: Please check in at the Front Desk for a temperature check and answer three important health screening questions below. The health screening questions may also be answered online prior to your arrival using this link
- Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for at least 15 minutes) with a person who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 or with anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
- Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
- Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?
Thank you for your cooperation and compliance with the above play guidelines. We look forward to providing an enjoyable, safe and healthy tennis experience!