The guidelines below have been updated effective March 7, 2022.
The safety and health of our customers and staff is our top priority.
In light of the pandemic, Stadium Tennis Center has taken steps to modify our procedures so that tennis can be played safely. We are following guidelines from New York City, NY State, NYC Parks, the USTA, and the Center for Disease Control which are summarized below.
Thank you for your full cooperation in following these guidelines. Please keep in mind that these guidelines may change based on future advisories. Please respect these rules for everyone’s safety and enjoyment of the game. We are all in this together. Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.
Anyone not adhering to these guidelines will not be permitted to play or stay on the premises.
- Masks: Masks must continue to be worn inside the clubhouse at all times. Children under the age of 12 are required to wear masks at all times on and off the court including during all Red, Orange and Green ball sessions. When there are more than 6 people on a court including the coach, masks must be worn by all players. Even when there are fewer than six people on a court, we strongly encourage all players to wear masks on indoor courts while playing. If you are not wearing a mask/face covering in accordance with the above requirements inside the tennis center, you will be asked to put one on or leave the premises.
- Temperature Check Before Play Is Required and Screening Questions: Please check in at the Front Desk for a temperature check and answer three important health screening questions below. The health screening questions may also be answered online prior to your arrival using this link
- Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for at least 15 minutes) with a person who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 or with anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
- Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
- Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?
- If You Are Sick, or Have Been Exposed to a Sick Person, Please Be Considerate and Stay Home: If you feel sick or have been in contact with a sick person or anyone who has been infected by COVID-19, please stay at home.
- Six Feet Apart At All Times: All current social distancing measures remain in effect including maintaining a minimum distance of 6 feet apart at all times on the court and off the court. Please follow social distancing signage and designations.
- Hand Sanitizer Before and After Play: Hand sanitizer is available in central locations throughout the tennis center. Please remember to wash/sanitize your hands before and after play, meals and bathroom use.
- Limit Contact With Doors and Equipment: No sharing of equipment is permitted. Please avoid touching any teaching aids (e.g. hoppers, baskets, balls) and surfaces (e.g. net, net posts, court doors). Maintenance staff clean the facility throughout the day and again at night when the facility is closed.
- Clubhouse: For your safety, the Clubhouse may only be used on a very limited basis to check in with the Front Desk or make an inquiry. Please maintain social distancing at all times- 6 feet or more. No congregating is permitted in the Clubhouse.
- Remember to Bring Your Own Water Bottle: Please use hand sanitizer before and after using the limited water coolers provided on the courts. Please remember to bring your own water bottle. Beverages are available for sale in the Clubhouse.
- Please Do Not Stay Longer than You Need To: Once you’ve completed your playing, please do not stay on the premises.
Thank you for your cooperation and compliance with the above play guidelines. We look forward to providing an enjoyable, safe and healthy tennis experience!