NYC’S PREMIER INDOOR/OUTDOOR TENNIS CENTER MINUTES FROM MANHATTAN
WELCOME to the 2023 Season! If you haven’t experienced the new Stadium Tennis Center, please stop by for a tour featuring:
- Sixteen tennis courts, twelve of which are indoors from October through April under a state-of-the art dome with high ceilings and spacious backcourts.
- Our professional tennis staff includes some of the most talented, personable and engaging tennis professionals in NYC.
- Our popular 2023 Summer Tennis Camp is now open for Early Bird enrollment!
- We have a full-range of popular junior and adult programs for all ages and levels.
- Try a private lesson package, seasonal court rentals, off-peak play memberships, game-arranging, tournaments and adult leagues.
- Ask us about birthday parties and private events.
- Our clubhouse features a pro shop, light snacks and beverages.
Stadium Tennis Center at Mill Pond Park is conveniently located between the 145th Street Bridge and the 155th Street Macombs Dam Bridge on the Bronx bank of the Harlem River just south of Yankee Stadium.
Stadium Tennis Center is easily accessible by public transportation and car. The new Metro North Station at Yankees E153rd is 13 minutes from Grand Central Station. The B and D trains and Number 4, 5, 2, and 3 trains are less than a 10 minute walk from the train stops at Yankee Stadium 161st Street, Grand Concourse 149th Street, and 145th Street and Lenox.